Grambling State University News Just another WordPress site
- Grambling State panel discusses U.S. Constitution during convocation eventby Tisha Arnold on September 27, 2022 at 3:30 pm
Grambling, La. – September 30, 2022 – Grambling State University’s (GSU) Office of Continuing Education and Service-Learning along with GSU’s Earl Lester Cole Honors College held a Constitution Day Discussion Tuesday at T.H. Harris Auditorium. The theme of the program was “I Am An American: A Conversation About The U.S. Constitution.” Dr. Quentin Holmes, Dr.
- Grambling State Teams with IBM to Address Cybersecurity Talent Shortageby Thomas Boatright on September 22, 2022 at 4:22 pm
Grambling State will work with IBM to establish a Cybersecurity Leadership Center, giving students and faculty access to IBM training, software multiple cloud environments, and certifications at no cost. Grambling, La. — September 22, 2022 — During the National HBCU Week Conference convened by the U.S. Department of Education and the White House and currently
- Four Grambling State students chosen for Moguls in the Making competitionby Tisha Arnold on September 15, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Grambling, LA. – September 15, 2022 – A team of four Grambling State University students recently arrived in Charlotte, North Carolina, on an all-expenses paid trip to compete in the “Moguls in the Making” competition presented by The Thurgood Marshall College Fund’s (TMCF) Innovation and Entrepreneur (I&E) program, Ally Financial and the Sean Anderson Foundation.
- 69th Miss Grambling State looks to expand platform of Service, Leadership, Legacyby Tisha Arnold on September 12, 2022 at 8:16 pm
Fifth-generation Gramblinite plans to become first medical doctor in her family Grambling, LA – September 12, 2022 – Kelli Copes will be crowned as the 69th Miss Grambling State University in a 7 p.m. coronation ceremony on Thursday in T.H. Harris Auditorium, and the junior biology pre-med major said the event will be a continuation
- Efforts of alumnus challenged inclusion, developed musicians, inspired thousandsby Thomas Boatright on September 2, 2022 at 4:19 pm
By T. Scott Boatright/University Communications A Grambling State University graduate is set to be honored with “The Ultimate Honor Event” early on Saturday. At noon Saturday, the late Elijah Brimmer Jr., a product of the former Alcee Fortier High School in New Orleans, will have that school’s building, which now houses Lusher Charter School, renamed